Good News: CE-IO has been shut down!

Hello CEans,

The biggest update in the history of CrazyEngineers is just around the corner. As we shared in February, our team is getting ready for the next CrazyEngineers, where all of CrazyEngineers IO web apps will become a part of CrazyEngineers.com, a single, unified platform.

As we inch closer to that goal, we have taken down CrazyEngineers IO today.

Ok, but why the change?

Our goal has always been to make CrazyEngineers a go-to platform to cater all needs of every engineer on the planet.
With the merging of CrazyEngineers IO with CrazyEngineers.com, we’re confident that every user will find the whole platform much easier to use and operate.

What does it mean for me?

It means we have some exciting announcements forthcoming! As promised, in the next few days, we'll post teasers, screenshots and reveal more information about the new CrazyEngineers.

Will my account information change?

Your CrazyEngineers IO accounts will be merged to CrazyEngineers.com and you can be rest assured that all of your data related to each web-app (Quizzr, Resume, Jobs etc.) will be preserved and made available as a part of the new CrazyEngineers.com as we re-launch all the apps one by one.

What do I do now?

Stay tuned! We'll be in touch over the course of next few weeks with exciting updates and more information about the new platform.

If you have any questions or comments, do let us know below. We'd be happy to answer them all! 😀

— The Team at CrazyEngineers

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Just confirms that CE is Crazy!
    All the best.
  • Dipankar Ganguly
    Dipankar Ganguly
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just in case anyone's wondering how big this update will be; well, all I can say is that it changes everything and makes 100x more useful, enjoyable and better. We've put in real hard work in building the new CE.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've put in real hard work in building the new CE.
    That is a new one! So CE is also Civil Engineering now.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just in case anyone's wondering how big this update will be; well, all I can say is that it changes everything and makes 100x more useful, enjoyable and better. We've put in real hard work in building the new CE.
    Biggest Update even on CE !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends! Which company do you recommend for a solid hands on short term training in Europe/Asia for electrical engineers(1-5 weeks)? I wish to get a solid training in one...
Huawei Honor has announced a new entry-level smartphone, the Honor 7A for its budget-conscious consumers in its home country. The handset is an incremental upgrade over the Honor 6A, its...
Google has officially confirmed the launch of smart speakers Google Home and Home mini in India on April 10. The Home and Home mini speakers have been listed on Flipkart....
Design Essentials: How to Convert from Rotary to Linear Motion
Austin Tackaberry In this post, I’ll share how I went from zero(ish) to a six-figure software engineering job offer in nine months while working full time and being self-taught. How...