Good Morning!!!

Good Morning everybody as i've seen a first morning in the crazy engineer's world.I am Shaikh Sayeed , a student of Civil Engg ,D.Y.Patil College of Engg,Pune. I love to make friends who belongs to my branch i.e civil. My hobbies are chatting,watching movies,hanging out with friends and the most important part is drawing.I hope Everybody here will co-operate me specially those who belongs to my branch. See you. Have a nice day.bye

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Dazzling 😀 welcome to CE! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello dazzling,
    welcome to CE
    hope to have an active participation from you.
    hope you maintain this enthusiasm throughout. 👍
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE world 😀
  • dazzling
    dazzling
    thank you for your response.i wont disappoint you from my side as far as possible.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hey Dazzling

Welcome to CE Family😎

Hope you have a great time here

Keep an active participation on CE..!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • dazzling
    dazzling
    have a nice day .to all 😀
  • touchexy
    touchexy
    Hi ! i am a geoscientist open to new findings to better my lot in the profession,Would love to have petrel 2009 software.....Anybody?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    touchexy
    Hi ! i am a geoscientist open to new findings to better my lot in the profession,Would love to have petrel 2009 software.....Anybody?
    welcome to CE touchexy...
    please try to post the queries in the general help section or try searching there if there is any thread related to petrel 2009 soft ware in there...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to CE dazzling..!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE....
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'am a recent graduated Civil Engineer from Portugal, specialized in Geotechnical Enginnering. Currently i´am doing research, about buried structures in high speed railways (box culverts (5x5 meters) mainly). So if...
Hi everyone, if someone have: EN 13369:2004 (Common rules for precast concrete products) please share. thanks in advance raffah
i have an idea of doing project in two wheelers,can i have a clear explanation about the parts and working of two wheelers or tell me any websites which can...
hi friends this is my question😔😔 Suppose if i want to connect a 12 watt bulb in series with a resister, to home power supply(220v AC,50hz) then what value of...
I am interfacing a mobile phone with a micro controller using a DTMF decoder (HT9170) and the signals from the head set cable. I need a provision to detect when...