Good day i bid u all! Ahdiat is here

Hye guys,

I just joined in last friday. I got to know this forum from the search engine, at first glance it seems exciting and indeed it is.

Im from Malaysia studying Mechanical Engineering in University of Bath. I really hope that you guys can help me on becoming a really good engineer.

Nice Meeting you all. Thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    homersimpsons19
    Hye guys,

I just joined in last friday. I got to know this forum from the search engine, at first glance it seems exciting and indeed it is.

Im from Malaysia studying Mechanical Engineering in University of Bath. I really hope that you guys can help me on becoming a really good engineer.

Nice Meeting you all. Thank you.
    Hello Homersimpsons! 😀

Welcome to CE & I congratulate you on being a CEan . We have a good bunch of Mechanical Engineers on CE and I'm sure they'll be willing to help you.

Also, please do not hesitate to offer help to others. That's how we will build a better community.

-The Big K-
  • homersimpsons19
    homersimpsons19
    Thanks man. Appreciate it. I really hope in the future I manage to do that.
  • mhamad_hariri
    mhamad_hariri
    Hello,
    I am Mohamad, aka Moe. I am studying a dual major electrical and computer engineering at University of Michigan - Dearborn. I am glad to be part of this community.
    Thank you
    Name: Mohamad Hariri

*Engineering Trade: electrical engineering

*Occupation
    : student (full-time) and manager for delicious pizzeria (full-time)

Work Experience
    :

*Hobbies & Interests
    : body building

*Aim in life
    : Success

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i like the title...crazyyyyyy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Moe,

Welcome to CE 😀 . Now we've someone to share tips with our editor, Patty - #-Link-Snipped-#

😉

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in University of Michigan!

Best!
  • mhamad_hariri
    mhamad_hariri
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to instal wndows media player 11 but it requires genuine xp... can it is possible to get genuine xp key in internet.... please reply mi...
CEans, The intent behind starting CE was to build a community of engineers who can change the world. Laugh at me, but that was the only intent. It is disheartening...
recently i read an article on engines that work on compressed air.ie.they use only air as fuel. these engines have so many advantages that some years from now,sureshot they are...
can anybody precisely explain the working of a heat amplifier?:roll:
Hi my dear friends. Can anyboudy tell me wat is wi-fi connection???? plzz😁