Good Construction Practices in Reinforcement Detailing

Dear CE

Please find attached Presentation on " Good Construction Practices in Reinforcement Detailing " - By Sri S.Jaswant Kumar, Chief Engineer, Roads & Buildings Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.

With Regards
Vizagroads

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you for sharing the information. Are you the creator of this content?

We would like to know the projects you have undertaken as a Chief Engineer in A.P.
  • vizagroads
    vizagroads
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The Presentation of " Good Construction Practices in Reinforcement Detailing " - is Prepared By Sri S.Jaswant Kumar, Chief Engineer, Roads & Buildings Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
    The presentation is very useful to all civil engineers while execution of concrete Structures. I have taken permission to use the articles / Presentations of our Chief Engineers of Govt of AP and posted the same in my civil blog for educating the civil engineers / students.
    The Govt of Andhra Pradesh Roads & Buildings Department have executed the Major Bridges, Buildings, Railway over Bridges and Railway under bridges and roads. The designs and procedures adopted in Govt Dept are to be posted in this forum if permitted.

Please permit me to post such useful articles/ Presentations in CE forum.

With Regards
    Vizagroads.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends , I want to populate the dropdown menu on selecting another dropdown menu. I try javascript but I couldn't do it. What I want to do is there...
Arstechnica's Ryan Paul spent two days with Facebook release engineering team's Chuck Rossi. Rossi heads the release engineering team at Facebook and is responsible for making the updates go live...
Good Day all Engineers This my first Post in this Forums Introduction to MATLAB For student EngineerThis is a great book for every student who want to "starts" with MATLAB...
Name: Pradeep Chandra Maddirala *Engineering Trade: M.Tech CSE Location: Guntur Andhra Pradesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: No *Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in cricket , reading threads in net...
I wanna buy an electronic music keyboard of Yamaha or Casio for a reasonable prize Can you help me in which city and area i can get it . here...