Good companies for entrepreneurship

hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vipin951vp
    hi friends i am in third year of extc engineering and need help for where to do enterpreneurship and get certified for it????
    Thread moved to Entrepreneurship and Startups section.

I'm bit confused here. Are you talking about 'intrapreneurship' or 'entrepreneurship'? You don't get certified for entrepreneurship. You may attend a course in entrepreneurship; but it'd look bit odd if you just have a 'certification' in entrepreneurship but you don't become an entrepreneur.

Maybe a little more clarification would help ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vipin951vp
    vipin951vp
    sir actually i am a student from mumbai university
    and i will have vacations after my exams end on 9th june and we have vacations for one month
    in that vacations our college have made a compulsory demand to undertake practice in some or other company and get a certificte for it
    i am not sure if that is actually intrapreneurship
    it can b from any company telecom or it industry
    but the problem is the mtnl company from wer v r going to perform our final year outhouse project is asking to pay 5000 rs for that mere practice
    and most of the companies r asking more than an amount of 3000 rs whih v cant afford
    do u think it is worth that???
    plz suggest a way out of this!!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not pay to any company for the practice. It should be the other way - the company should pay you a stipend for your services.

You should check with your University officials about their requirements. Entrepreneurship would involve starting your own venture, business and it does not need any certification.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    I guess he meant internship as there is a a requirement in many college here in Mumbai University to get internship training during the vacations.

And I too do not get the point of paying for getting into training. Either you get training without any pay or with some minimal stipend that the company itself will pay to the trainees.

#-Link-Snipped-# Do as The Big K said, get in contact with your college training and placement cell and clarify your doubts with them. Incase you learn something useful, do come back and share it with us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh, 'internship' it is! ๐Ÿ˜ . I should have guessed that in the first go.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Supersonic flight involves two contradictory requirements: Low Sonic Boom and low Cruise Drag on steady flight. The two were till now mutually exclusive. You cannot have both. NASA claims that...
Name: Prashanth G Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Bengalooru Occupation: Working as a JSE (Progress Developer) in Altisource Business Solution Pvt Ltd. Work Experience: 9months infant ๐Ÿ˜€ Hobbies & Interests:...
So the IPL is done and dusted! What better way to celebrate than by drawing up some more Moments of Success? (Read our first part here)
im an engineering student in computer science branch and i wanted to know what should i opt after engineering please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 40 boards to be assembled with total 148 parts in one side. Do you guys know any PCB assembler can send the first article for free for my...