Good Bye!!

Going for some time - Be right Back!!

I'll be off for some 15 -20 days
My dad wants to me to study further and not allowing me job yet ๐Ÿ˜”

I have to prepare for entrance exams of various colleges.

So cya guys after some time.

Byeeeeeeeee

Have a wonderful time in between. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. You need not say "Good Bye", just "Be Right Back" would have done ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway- have a great time studying and wish you all the best. We're waiting for you.
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    kashish0711
    I'll be pff for some 15 -20 days
    Dude, SMS language is not allowed ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best for studies and clearing exams. By the way for which entrance exams you are going to sit ?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    @Biggy :lolz done ๐Ÿ˜‰
    @CEMember: lolz that was a spelling error.

I am sitting for entrance exam for "Indo-Swiss Training Center, Chandigarh" (all over India exam ๐Ÿ˜” )
    LEET exam for "Punjab Technical University"
    Also asked Ryerson University, Canada for late admission their last date was 29th june ๐Ÿ˜” I was eligible but got late ๐Ÿ˜”. If they agree then I am only going for them. ๐Ÿ˜€

If nothing is done, then I already got registered for "Lovely Professional University" just risked 65000 Rs.(first semester fees) lol
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Cool, Best of Luck for exams kashish.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    All the best
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    All the best for your bright future, Kashish!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RajdeepCE
    All the best for your bright future, Kashish!
    Buddy, he'll be back. We aren't saying 'good bye' to him ๐Ÿ˜.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    I just meant to say that he will get admission in good college. I dont meant to say in that way you are thinking of.
  • gohm
    gohm
    good luck & see you on your return!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Good Luck For the Exams.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Best of Luck for Exam Kashish.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good Luck dude ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.... when we say that a transistor is in active or in saturated mode; what is the practical (physical) meaning behind ?
hello , Really it is interesting practical example.must must.... try it. follow these steps: 1.stand near the wall. 2.maintain one hand distance from wall. 3.touch wall with tip of your...
There is a closed room where we left a rabbit. That rabbit has a unique property. It starts giving birth after 2nd month of its own birth (start of third...
Hello everyone, i am a new one,i found this from the google search,wow this site looks beautiful.lol....i will be happy with you, BTW I run my own site which is...
hi friends...i am crazy mechanical and automation engineer from delhi,INDIA. Now i am going to join you all the worlds brilliant engineers and hope you all guide me, help me...