Good Book For vB.net

can anybody help .. need a good book for vb.net ... clears the ideas and also the basic concepts .
Thanks in adv.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    AbhishekBiswas
    can anybody help .. need a good book for vb.net ... clears the ideas and also the basic concepts .
    Thanks in adv.
    kindly donot post the same topic more than once.
    check this link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AbhishekBiswas
    AbhishekBiswas
    simplycoder
    kindly donot post the same topic more than once.
    check this link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

sorry , I was in a lil hurry . Thanks for the response .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all..iam a php devoloper..i struggled a lot while iam doing my engineering..especially in quality education,career guidance,lack of support for my thoughts...these are few..then i decided to change the things...plz...
As the manufacturers claim that there is a lot of leg room in the rear portion of the passenger compartment. what exactly do you think went into designing this. was...
What is the principle of the tube-light choke and starter ? I have observed that the starter is not just a capacitor, but it contains a capacitor and something else...
Now suppose you had a misadventure with this nature's killer, and yet you were lucky enough to escape with your life and suffer just a few bites. what should be...
Hi we are easyfix and we provide electrical services to both major business houses as well as home based customers. we are delighted to be a part of this amazing...