Good Aeronautical engineering paper presentation topics list

hi, i am studying my b.e aeronautical...
i need a quite a few good topics, so that i could successfully prepare and present my presentation...

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    How about BlackBox or an Air Crash Investigation Report mate...
  • kingatheek
    kingatheek
    not in that way, my friend.... kind of good, but the topic must be in way that, it must be the major defect of any device or part of an aircraft, which is still been in research, of solving it!!
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    How about Scram jet?
    i did a presentation on it.
    i can send you the soft copy if you want.
  • kingatheek
    kingatheek
    That would be simply great, buddy....
    looking forward to your soft copy...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    If you like have a study on composite materials mate...
  • arjunoids
    arjunoids
    i've uploded to a free file sharind site. please download it from the following url:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    OR
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kingatheek
    kingatheek
    Thank u very much pal....
    The work u did was absolutely great....
    thanx once again dude...
  • abhiram chandra
    abhiram chandra
    hii frndz.. i m doin my b.tech aero. So,cud u plz suggest me some gud topics for ppt..
  • scorpion2189
    scorpion2189
    Hey.. am a newbie.. pl could u re upload the scramjet files.. it'll be of great help..
  • vaishni
    vaishni
    can u send me some interesting topics based on flight dynamics for my paper presentation pls......
  • kingatheek
    kingatheek
    Try for paper presentations on propulsion nozzles, like grooved and non axisymmetric nozzles of hypersonic vehicles else try for "vibration and noise reduction techniques used in aircrafts"

• kingatheek
    kingatheek
    sorry mate, lost the link. you could look into scramjet book by "Hill and peterson" and improve your knowledge 😀
  • vaishni
    vaishni
    Thank u mate.....
  • Sumanth15
    Sumanth15
    Can you send me that copy of your ScramJet Project
  • yogesh vairvan
    yogesh vairvan
    bro iam doing my b.e aeronautics ....suggest me some good topics for my presentations
  • mohammed razin
    mohammed razin
    guys I am doing my b.e in aeronautical can I get a good presentation on cockpit controls plzzz....it would help me a lot........even scramjet would be perfect
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    (1) Reduction of fuselage cracking in the engine bays. I've seen this as a problem on multiple types of military aircraft.

(2) Show why the fins were added to the F/A-18 leading edge extensions to reduce vertical stabilizer stresses.

(3) Show how the AV-8B has changed over the years to improve stability in vertical takeoff and hovering.

Any of these could make for an interesting research and presentation.
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    Interestingly... I have some of the initial concept designs for the B-1B which my grandfather had from his designs. I think it is a 9000psi hydraulic system for the flight controls. Imagine that kind of pressure and the hydraulic designs for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one interested in paper persentation please visit the following site symposium - Powered by CO.CC If you have any query mail me on< It's a good idea to answer...
CEans, Most of us think that it's the Google search engine that always produces the best results. Here's a tool that let's you check the truth. Have a look at...
can u tel me a part which is situated in both car and bike having same type of working and same size and shape....
TEST THE CONVERGENCE OF THE SERIES 1+ 2/1! + 2^2/2! + 2^3/3! +............. show by steps 😒
Hi i need some good topics to do for my final year project. I m interested in image processing, Mobile,Expert systems or GIS. Can anyone please help me..Please