Good advice

I may be in the minority here, but I love Jim Cramer's Mad Money. The stuff he says makes sense (most of the time), and he knows what he's talking about. I made several investment ideas off him.

Also I like Smart money magazine when they have 12 stocks each year. I got 1 of their choices and it has done quite well!

Can anyone recommend some good books / Site that I could read or learn from on stock market investing since I'm new?

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abel7685
    I may be in the minority here, but I love Jim Cramer's Mad Money. The stuff he says makes sense (most of the time), and he knows what he's talking about. I made several investment ideas off him.

Also I like Smart money magazine when they have 12 stocks each year. I got 1 of their choices and it has done quite well!

Can anyone recommend some good books / Site that I could read or learn from on stock market investing since I'm new?

Thanks
    *Moving the thread to CE finance from CE Newbie Training Center.*

-The Big K-
  • marcos99n7
    marcos99n7
    There are many sites available giving training for stock market. They give dozens of stock picks per day, so they can create an illusion of success by getting at least a couple of winners. I found a better way of earning through Portfolio Crafter(Portfoliocrafter.com). I get alerts of trades, along with the percentage of funds allocated to each trade. All I have to do is copy the trades given by Portfolio crafter. It clearly indicates two things. One is the consistency of the profits, which never fall below 10%. And in this month, we are already up 34%, which looks real good. Second is the precision of the entry & exit points.
  • contentwriter
    contentwriter
    'The Profit from Prices' by the writer Jayesh Patel is a good book on shares andstock investment.
  • Sorayna
    Sorayna
    I'll search for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all. i want to get the caption of my button control during runtime i.e when i execute.can anyone help me with it.
hi biggie, as you know that i have joined CE very recently. I have been going through all the forums but i thnk have not been able to read even...
there is a facility in vb that reduces the work of the mods/admins by automerging 2 consecutive posts by the same member ... i would request you to look into...
hello everyone !! i intend to buy sound quality speakers with inbuilt FM. REQUIREMENT:- 1. cost< Rs3000 2. only 2 speakers 3. should be branded do yoy have any suggestions...
hi biggie, today i read about the CE conference that took place on yahoo last year. sadly i wasnt a member then. Is it possible to arrange another conference this...