Going to miss my friends . . .

Yesterday the day which was most saddest day in my college life. . My 8th sem classes got over. . Going to miss my class rooms, laboratories, mass bunks, group tour, friendly staffs and my lovely friends . . . Our memories are now in the form of slam books . . . This post is dedicated to all the final year peoples . . . 😀 Dying

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Let it not be:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm! I remember my last day at college. Instead of being sad, I was totally happy that I'll get a lot of free time for myself 😁

But why not post photos of t-shirts filled with friend's signatures? It's got some special name I guess?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Hmm! I remember my last day at college. Instead of being sad, I was totally happy that I'll get a lot of free time for myself 😁

But why not post photos of t-shirts filled with friend's signatures? It's got some special name I guess?
    Same Here Biggie, Even I was very happy when it was last day of college. But now sometimes used to remember those golden days.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    The_Big_K

godfather
    Same Here Biggie, Even I was very happy when it was last day of college. But now sometimes used to remember those golden days.
    bioramani
    Let it not be:
    still you peoples are touch with your college frnz ? . ? . ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aravindharaj
    Yeah but selective. 😀
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    Yeah but selective. 😀
    hope i too . . 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aravindharaj
    At 73 there are few left to be in touch.😭
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    bioramani
    At 73 there are few left to be in touch.😭
    sorry sir 😔
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aravindharaj
    sorry sir 😔
    பூமியில் நிலையாய் வாழ்ந்தவர் யாரடா?
    Nothing is permanent. When the bus comes get in and go quietly unnoticed. Way to go!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I'm in touch with a handful of my friends even in the era of Facebook. I stopped taking interest in personal lives of my friends right after college. Now a days whenever we meet, most of them either talk about their personal or professional problems and compare how one is doing better than the other.

Tip: Enjoy college while it lasts. 😁 . Friends won't be the same after college.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    bioramani
    பூமியில் நிலையாய் வாழ்ந்தவர் யாரடா?
    Nothing is permanent. When the bus comes get in and go quietly unnoticed. Way to go!
    true word sir. .
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    It's got some special name I guess?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The special names will be
    aarthi (me😉 ) and arvind (in active ce member 😔)
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The special names will be
    aarthi (me😉 ) and arvind (in active ce member 😔)
    #-Link-Snipped-#, here you got those special names sir rT AND rvnD . . . 😀
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    #-Link-Snipped-#, here you got those special names sir rT AND rvnD . . . 😀
    oh i'm just forget about my memorable staff. . Mr. Ravi sir . . . 😀
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    522624_241801242585462_100002667644538_466282_1146151526_n
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    farewell...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    538957_302355799843198_100002063428907_683889_1682851356_n
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-#

farewell...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aravindharaj

In this photo i'm(Aravindraj) in centre wearing red colour kurtah. . Before me in green saree AarthiVG . . And inactive Cean Arvnd is sitting below right corner(red shirt and bandage in right hand) . . . Do you able to find us. . . 😀 we three are in same gang in this past 4 years. . . 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2010 / 2011 BTech / MTech Recruitment - 07th April 2012 - Cochin Venue:St. Albert's College, Banerji Road, Ernakulam. Company: Poornam Infovision Role: Software Engineer 2010 / 2011 Batch freshers...
Hey, I am a CS graduate 2012 from a pvt self financing college. And just like many of my classmates i want to be an IITian, badly.. I have a...
Rules:-​​ CEan Registered before 31st March 2012 and having minimum 10 post can vote and only valid Member vote is counted. You can vote only once so be careful. No...
Here's a first preview of the Google's ambitious project called Google Glasses. It's called augmented reality. Check this out -
Quite a simple project of a walking robot with a rather ungainly walk. Seems to be fun though: https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Walker-Robot/