Going to enter last year in my study of bachelor in mechanical engineering. Need title of project and what ways can i follow to be the good engineer

can i get titles of project in mechanical engineering for final year and to get advices for the ways to follow for being good engineer

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hello #-Link-Snipped-#  Welcome to CE. Please check this -

Mini Project Ideas For Mechanical Engineering Students

• Lyra Lestrange
    Lyra Lestrange

It's the old rule: Be diligent and you've made your career. Read. Practice. Go to science discussions and cafes near you. Sign up on the forums online and see what's trending. YouTube stuff, it's the simplest thing to do.

Some resources: 

For computer science. Engineering Homework Help, Textbook Solutions, Q&A Support | bartleby

Useful tips. What do you use to keep track of engineering projects? : AskEngineers

And yes, go back to the older thread. It is exhaustive.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

First - you need to perform really well in your final year engineering exams. I'm assuming that your performance in exams is consistent. If not, study extra hard in your final year. 

Secondly, acquire new skills that are very relevant to your main subject of study. You'll find several courses that are useful for mechanical engineers. Don't hesitate to subscribe to free/paid courses available. Money spent now would go long way in getting you into a promising career. 

That's all! Enjoy engineering and be genuinely interested in seeking knowledge. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is IES ESE or Indian Engineering Services Exam?Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2019 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...
I didn't  know how to add ten days to current date and to give the date after ten days
We are working on an important feature called 'CrazyEngineers Messaging'; and stuck at an important decision. Should it be open to every member of the site OR only to those...
At what distance a cover should or must be placed in beam as well as in column 
Hi, Greeting from Loom Solar!I am Nishi Chandra from Loom Solar, is India's premium solar brand store headquartered in Delhi NCR. It sells solar systems such as solar panels, solar...