Going round in (perfect) circles

There is no puzzle here. Nor maths, well geometry perhaps. Shows you how to draw a perfect circle free hand:

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Absolutely amazing!
    kind of a skill in that... 😀

But here i found a technique to draw a perfect circle:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    😲.....👍
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    perfectly drawn..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am a working professional in an Healthcare IT products company. I have completed my B.E in ECE and choose to start my career in Computers as it...
How to apply an industry to do inplant training 3-5days.Without knowing any person in a company whom i should contact.Did any one knows about this please give a brief xplanation!!!!Because...
Today CEan @safwan is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many happy returns of the day buddy. Looking forward to see you again on CE. 😀
Magnesium Chloride, a material used in the manufacture of quintessentially common things like bath salts and tofu may be the material that makes thin-film solar cells cheaper and safer. Cadmium...
Founded 8 years back, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering. Company: Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. Company url: www.apostek.com Position:...