Godaddy Domain Name DNS Record Update Problem

Hi..Cean's

Yesterday i bought a domain name from Godaddy and i do have a Hosting Package in Bigrock.
Now how can i connect these two account.

Please help me thanks......

Replies

• Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    Please guide me in step by step manner....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sameer_Ahmed
    Please guide me in step by step manner....
    It's easy. Follow these steps -
    1. Login in to Go Daddy account.
    2. Click On 'All Products' Menu -> The Click on 'Domain Management'.
    3. From the list of domains that you own, select the domain for which you want to update the DNS records. The 'Domain Details' page opens.
    4. On the Domain Details page, look for the 'Nameservers' icon in the menu-bar. Click on it and from the dropdown, select "Set Nameservers".
    5. A pop-up window opens where you can set your nameservers. The nameserver addresses will be provided by your hosting account. Enter these names here.
    6. Click 'Ok'. You're done.
    It may take a few hours (usually 2-5) before your new settings are reflected throughout the servers.
    Let me know if this helps.
  • Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    Done..Boss..Thanks..
    Now,How can i access my cPanel.?
    Means, Should i use same password and user name..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look for the welcome and getting started emails from your web hosting provider. Most web hosting providers tend to include the cPanel access details in those mails. Else, simply login to your hosting account with the username and password and you might directly be logged in to cPanel. Which web host are you on?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai...... this is madhuri😀 i wud like to do a project in 3g/4g communication.....or bluetooth/wifi.....on the whole communication based..... i would like to know the best project which u ppl...
A novel approach to storing available mechanical energy for later use has been developed. A piezo membrane drives Lithium ions from one to the other side. The higher concentration of...
Excuse me CEans, I am trying to retrieve the data from MySQL Database using WHERE function, but here i want to check WHERE='123' as input. To say clearly (i.e) WHERE=%INPUT%...
please if anybody having data mining projects please send........i need urgently to submit my madam at monday so plese send before monday(if u are having)
IBM is back with their award winning event - The Great Mind Challenge 2012. The event is open for all the engineering students from all over India to find the...