Gmail Tree Theme - Anybody here uses it?

I love Gmail's Tree theme. I previously used to love clean interface, but when I started using tree theme, I've sticked to it.
The beauty of the theme is that it changes according to the weather in your location. It can change to either ->
sunny, windy, cloudy, foggy, icy, rainy, stormy, thunderstorm, flurries, hazy, mostly cloudy or snowy.

For example, now its showing thunderstorm here.
You can also check a preview here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you guys haven't tried it login to gmail and go here: #-Link-Snipped-# and choose tree.

Sadly, I've never experienced snowy till now. How about you?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Got thunderstorm. Will keep it for few more days and see ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here it is cloudy. Thunderstorm looks cool ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    It's heavily pouring here and now the theme is SUNNY ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Waiting for foggy or snowy ๐Ÿ˜›

Hats off to google guys, Awesome is their surname ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ah ! Great work effects like HTC clock it also shows rain, sunny, cloudy effect when you unlock screen.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I always use this...๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It take yours location weather condition and dynamically change the background, also, this is very accurate.

godfather
    Ah ! Great work effects like HTC clock it also shows rain, sunny, cloudy effect when you unlock screen.
    I use beautiful widget for it, 100% replica of HTC for GSII๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    It's cloudy in Hyderabad and so as my gmail Tree theme ๐Ÿ˜ Having Fun, thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Cloudy here. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the most basic thing for a garden: Soil. Good, porous soil keeps your plants smiling. This requires compost. Engineers make good waste control people. The kitchen waste of...
Can someone inform me the basics of router and how does a router brodcast signal, if it actually does?
hai guys, i am a cse student. please give me ideas for mini project.
hey! i am pursuing b.tech,just entered 3rd year..should i start preparing for MBA or after 3rd year?
Hello,I want to learn MATLAB. From where can i start learning. please help me