Gmail opened with too small size contents..

I just opened my gmail account twice. account opened with too small size contents ..that i could not even read contents...i needed to zoom...screen shot is uploaded...third time is was normal...
how this happened...I haven't changed font settings...no browser updates..then how?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You've a browser zoom problem, it seems. Just press CTRL + 0 (zero) to reset the browser zoom level.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    contents opened in other tab were in normal size
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Waghole
    contents opened in other tab were in normal size
    The zooming is domain specific, it seems. Did you try hitting CTRL+0? Else you can try adjusting the browser zoom levels by hitting CTRL & + or - to zoom in and out. You can also check the settings in 'View' tab -> ZOOM.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    y...I tried. Its normal now .
    but why this happened?
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    and u said.. zooming is domain specific..means what?
    plz explain
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you zoom one page on CrazyEngineers, the browser will assume that the you want to zoom on all the pages under the CrazyEngineers domain. But if you head over to another domain then it will present you with the default, 100% zoom. Thankfully, it's easier to rest the zoom level on any page by pressing CTRL+0.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    ok
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I just understood one new point regarding the Zoom levels 😀 I think this is true for work and excels as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, Samsung has began the pre-booking of Galaxy Note II in India but has given no information on the final pricing of the phone or the release date. As per...
HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit...
Visit following link know how students are offered fake jobs and how to overcome.. https://www.latestoffcampus.com/beaw...-to-find-whether-the-job-is-authentic-or-not/
Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I am an electrical engineer and now require to install a control panel on the tunnel wall, which is a new built...
I need a mini-project in Java technology. Have searched internet for all innovative Java Projects online, but have not found any so far. Suggest something to do in Java.