Gmail New Sign-In Page Preview

Google has launched a new sign-in page for Gmail. Lot of users are noticing a small text link at the bottom of regular gmail sign-in page which takes the user to the new page. Here's how it looks -

Gmail-Sign-In-Page

The new gmail sign-in page looks a lot cleaner, much like the new inbox theme Google introduced. The new sign-in page shades the default blue-white combination for the new light grey - white combination. The sign-up button, used to created new Gmail account has been moved to the top right corner. The new sign in page looks cool and clean and I absolutely love the new look and feel.

Have our other readers obtained access to the new preview page?

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Why google do such things? what is a logic in this case??😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's all about offering a unified, regular 'Google Experience' across all of Google.
  • Rau
    Rau
    The_Big_K
    I think it's all about offering a unified, regular 'Google Experience' across all of Google.
    Does it offer any technical advantage or is it just *IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL* thing?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rau
    Does it offer any technical advantage or is it just *IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL* thing?
    I don't think there are any technical enhancements in that page. It could be just few CSS related updates that gives the sign-in page a uniform look like the Gmail simplified inbox.
  • Rau
    Rau
    I have tried the theme and, it appears that you are correct. Everything is similar except the signup page. Probably, there is a commercial plan which google is trying to apply just to attract customers.

*Looks Beautiful* cannot be the lone aspect for Google.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard these days Mphasis comes for recruitment in college frequently. What is their selection procedure? Here are a few questions from their aptitude test:
UK Prime Minister David Cameron said today following the riots that have plagued London and many other parts of England this week, that “Mr Speaker, everyone watching these horrific actions...
Many of us are bloggers and keep skimming through new wordpress themes & experimenting with our blogs. Dedicating this thread to making a collection of best wordpress themes. Please post...
GATE 2011 Questions Paper For Civil Engineering With Solutions Download it here:
Cost vs. Quality: The Dangers of Outsourcing Design Overseas - Web Extras - Appliance Design