Gmail Drag and Drop Facility

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is awesome. You can now drag your gmail messages and drop them to the tags directly!

We've had that feature in Zimbra. Looks like Google is learning faster. Way to go guys!

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Yes It is cool feature...we can use them as folders as in yahoo
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    wow its really cool.. i am going to forward my all yahoo mail to gmail ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    The_Big_K
    This is awesome. You can now drag your gmail messages and drop them to the tags directly!

We've had that feature in Zimbra. Looks like Google is learning faster. Way to go guys!
    Can we apply rules to them so that we don't even need to drag them ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes - there are filters available in Gmail.
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    The_Big_K
    Yes - there are filters available in Gmail.
    Ok then what is so special in this Drag and drop ? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CEMember
    Ok then what is so special in this Drag and drop ? ๐Ÿ˜•

it makes things more easy..if you want to move mail which is not filtered by filter..
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    It's a cool web2.0 feature mate...
  • callyD
    callyD
    Loved it!! Gmail is constantly adding features to help people become more organized. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    What is this drag and drop ?
    i am not familiar,can you please help me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GF's Crazy Puzzles--With New Format Hello Ceans, Here i am going to Start a simple thread for puzzles but with some interesting Rules... Hop you guys will enjoy it.. Rules:...
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have...
Laptop With Inbuilt Mobile Phone Hello Ceans, I was sitting with my roommate he has Sony Erickson mobile phone and he use Mobile Master Software to synchronize mobile with Laptop.even...
Here Post the computer tricks and tips:smile:. This can be any computer short cut keys, and locking mechanisms, software easter eggs, anything related to computers and internet.
Hi i wanna build up my knowledge on thermal transfer ribbon for that i am searching related sites and found some too , i m searching for some more please...