Global Entrepreneurship Summit - 2015 by IIT Kharagpur

EAD 2014 - Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive 2014 was one of the biggest entrepreneurship event of the year that have seen close to 25000 participants; Eminent entrepreneurs and speaker such as Sandeep Malhotra (Founder, HomeShop18), Sandesh Bhat (VP, IBM India Software Lab), Pratyush Prasanna (VP, Paytm) and Harshvardhan Neotia (Chairman, Ambuja Neotia Group).
Ecell logo
Event Details: IIT Kharagpur organizing EAD - Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive

Under title sponsorship of Flipkart, E-Cell, IIT Kharagpur is now moving on to its flagship event, the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 (scheduled from 16th-18th January, 2015) which is one of the biggest entrepreneurial platforms for academicians, new-age entrepreneurs, eminent business personalities, venture capitalists and the students to gather at one place and share their entrepreneurial endeavors and experiences, and to pledge to take entrepreneurship in India to greater scales.

CrazyEngineers is privileged as the proud online media partner for the event.

GES 2015

Finale round of Empresario, Start-up Camp are two mentionable events that will see entrepreneurship experience at it's best. Unlike previous years, GES 2015 will be an invite only summit where only specific colleges will be able to send their delegations at the Summit. Also, if any college wished to participate they can also request an invite from the Entrepreneurship Cell’s Website.

Participants should register at Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2022 for the event.
Please find detail of the event in attached document.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wondered about a 3D printer that will not only print 3D objects but also work as a 3D scanner and laser engraver? Well, such a multitasking device...
Hello Sir, Please clear my confusion about MS or Better Job. I am currently working in BOSCH company( from Jan 2014). I am in confusion of going for MS or...
Air Asia flight QZ8501 has gone missing and the operator has set an emergency number +622129850801 for the friends and relatives of the 162 (155 passengers and 7 crew members)...
As we hear the latest news of AirAisa plane going missing; with no RADARS being able to keep a track of the plane- I"m wondering whether serious innovation is required...
Can anyone suggest me best laptops for clear view in direct sunlight, right now with my current laptop it is almost impossible to read anything because of too much reflection