Global entrepreneurship summit 2011-iit kharagpur-

Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur has launched its Business Plan Competitions. The different competitions are as follows:

Concipio: Concipio is the annual in-house BPlan competition, open only to students and alumni of IIT Kharagpur. Winners of this competition are eligible for funding of upto Rs.10 lacs through TIETS, started under the aegis of SRIC. #-Link-Snipped-#

Envision: Envision is the annual product design competition. The aim of this competition is to provide an arena where the next generation of block-buster products can be showcased and to provide a platform for the winners to take their ideas to the next level. With the assistance of TePP (Technopreneur Promotion Programme, Govt. of India), feasible products get upto 45 lacs worth of funding and mentorship. #-Link-Snipped-#

Eclairez: Eclairez, the Social Entrepreneurship Challenge is a platform for social entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative solutions to society's most pressing social problems. The participants will get a chance to perk up their business plan with our mentorship board and convert it into a successful social venture. The mentorship board will consist of Social Entrepreneurs, Funding Organisations and Venture Capitalists. This event also encourages submissions from working professionals and grass root connectors. #-Link-Snipped-#

Negocio: Negocio is a web- and mobile-application based B-Plan competition. The competition promises to bring out new ideas and formulate revolutionary revenue models in the Web and Mobile Apps spectra which are yet to be ventured. There is huge opportunity for web and mobile based companies in India because of the increasing pace of Internet and 3G mobile penetration. #-Link-Snipped-#

Cleantech: Cleantech Challenge is a clean technology oriented B-Plan competition. The first of its kind in India, Cleantech Challenge provides a platform for those who believe in making profit, without harming nature, but conversely, by preserving it. E-Cell has taken the initiative of conducting a cleantech business plan competition to help accelerate the process of turning a budding idea in the cleantech sector into a fully-fledged functioning company. #-Link-Snipped-#

Submission Details:

Please submit the executive summaries of your Business Plans to the following email addresses. The Executive Summary should be of not more than 500 words.

Concipio: #-Link-Snipped-#
Envision: #-Link-Snipped-#
Eclairez: #-Link-Snipped-#
Negocio: #-Link-Snipped-#
Cleantech: #-Link-Snipped-#

Last date for submissions is 31st October, 2010.

The shortlisted entries will be provided with quality mentorship by our mentor pool through the months of November and December, before the final rounds of the competitions, to be held at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit, 2011, at IIT Kharagpur, from 14th-16th January, 2011.

For further queries, contact:
Chanakya Hridaya
#-Link-Snipped-#
+91-9674450231

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I have to add no's of buttons in applet. But i did not able to add this.Check this code. import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; /**/ public...
This is what we received few hours ago. - I wish to work with CrazyEngineers Team because: to create a revolution in technology Article: PETE Process Promises Successful Technology Fusion...
Hello CEans, Many of the CEans might be the great testing professionals, I want advice from such experienced testing professionals,, I want to know how to wirte the best test...
Is there any Short way to reach particular path in regedit??Rather than expanding each and every path......
hey Friends, In life many times we get shock......Me talking about Electrical Shock..... Share your experience here.................. Such that other will be aware of it........... Tell others precautions too..... Regards,...