Glad & Excited to join CE

Greetings
To all CE members am very excited to join this club, hope we will learn from each other, solve problems together and face new challenges together
Excited!!!!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Grace Kariuki
    Greetings
    To all CE members am very excited to join this club, hope we will learn from each other, solve problems together and face new challenges together
    Excited!!!!
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ˜€.
  • Grace Kariuki
    Grace Kariuki
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ˜€.
    yap sure thats very true Aarthivg. Thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Grace ๐Ÿ˜€ We're sure you'll enjoy CE. Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • Grace Kariuki
    Grace Kariuki
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Grace ๐Ÿ˜€ We're sure you'll enjoy CE. Tell us how did you discover this website?
    Was trying to solve some problems which my friend had posted when she directed me to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. What are your core skill areas and other interests?
    Feel free to express your opinions in all discussions on this forum.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Grace. Worthy CEing ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ‘ Myself Pradeep , frm Delhi Branch - Instrumentation and Control Engg knw everything but implentation is not much good... so wanna be a boss on this ๐Ÿ˜€
Name: Puvan *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malaysia *Occupation: Still studying Work Experience: 1years *Hobbies & Interests: spending tym with creating sofwares using java platform *Aim in life: Being a...
what is the difference between self compacting concrete, high performance concrete and normal concrete and why and where are they used?
This question is regularly asked in Job Interviews in Semester Vivas. - Why do we say 'C' is a procedural language? Can some CEans answer with a valid reason for...
Hello everyone, I would like someone to explain the meaning of carrier capacity (in radio frequency transmission), and give, if possible, a formula that shows how to calculate the capacity...