Giving the test before 6 months in TCS on 16 December - Allowed?

I attended the TCS drive on 13 november. I used different email and password to apply again I got my refrence number and password. I really want to attend the drive on  16december  So can i give test?? So am i eligible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have appeared the TCS off-campus drive on 13th November and after some days I received mail from TCS that I have cleared the first round. Later they told me...
What happen when we pass current through railway track.so,passangers feel shock after wearing shoes etc.
please suggest how to do so.Actually sir i have hear much about u .I am hoping i will get my answer quickly,and i will be thankfull for this.
This article claims that the structural health of a bridge can be evaluated based only on acceleration (vibration) measurement. “Can bridge collapses be prevented by continuous structural monitoring?” https://link.medium.com/PzpB0IlopSThis would...
The weather is getting colder and colder. Chongqing Feilong reminds you to add clothes and keep warm. In winter, there must be warm air in the car, so will it...