Give some New electronics project ideas which will help to farmers ?

I want the electronics project ideas which gives solutions for problems that faced by farmers .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's a very open ended question. Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If not, what kind of problems faced by farmers do you wish to address? 

• Dhiraj Powar
    Dhiraj Powar

Thanks for concern.   Yeah i'm aware of the problems. But i don't know the exactly what farmer actually needed. The problems like irrigation of sprays to leafy vegetables, etc 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Let's build an innovative project idea for you. However, you'll have to participate actively in the discussion. Let's start by identifying top three problems faced by farmers. You need to be aware of the problem before attempting to address them through project idea.

Could you list three problems that farmers face (each with 1-2 line description) below? 

• Dhiraj Powar
    Dhiraj Powar

Hello sir... I just wanted the new ideas of projects for electronics student .the actual problem face by farmer like irrigation of water supply, seed yeild, weather etc.so how will an electronic engineer help to sort out them? 

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

There are lot of farming projects being done in engineering projects. Few of them are really never going to be used by farmer in real life.
    I would say try to contact few farmers and ask them about something that can make their life easy and they also want to see in real life.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Most of the farming in India is very small scale and basic. Quite a few depend solely on rain water and a little bit of surface water in wells and lakes. Hardly any have access to power. So there is not much scope for electronics to help these hapless lot.

Rice is one grain that is a water guzzler. From seed sowing to harvesting one kilo of rice needs 2000 litres water. You can perhaps work on some sensor for the paddy fields to detect the water content at root level and initiate a sprinkler irrigation cycle, which can reduce the water demand by 75% or more.

• baskar britto
    baskar britto

Sir I want  new ideas of project  for physically challenged people's.  Can u give some  tips regarding the  projects sir

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - what kind of physical disability are you targeting? Could you list three problems faced by the people who're physical disability? It'd be nicer if you show some preparation from your side so that we can offer help. 

• ChenKuang Yap
    ChenKuang Yap

A lot of agriculture profit is lost through waste, and as it is stored, crops and meat deteriorate fast or pick up pests and chemicals. I think that track and trace is the way to go, much like FedEx or DHL, and my solution is easy: to print QR codes for each portion of food from start to end consumer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last few weeks I am noticing some unknown code in js files of my projectI did some google and seems like common problemhttps://stackoverflow.com/questions/50133342/unidentifiable-js-script-in-my-projectAnyone else noticed this?
I am confused between subjects in B.ed. As I am b.tech from computer science and people suggest me to go for m.tech or b.ed plz help me abt subject and...
the topic within structural engineering and it requires any software in civil
How many of you think that Jio is responsible for the digital revolution in India? Prior to launch of Jio 3G and 4G existed in country; but not at the...
I am 29 yrs and oil industry has no progress or shiny from my side, already started to study Java and andoi app development, fullfiled Online course with Udacity and...