Give some idea on irrigation system

Hey i took a topic on irrigation systems and its practices in final year project, so i want to know about some new ideas or techniques in irrigation system in india. Please help me

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to download wifi drivers for Dell Vostro 1015 intel R core(TM)2 duo processor. The OS is Windows 7, 32 bit operating system. T6670@2.20GHz. Can I get the direct...
Born and brought up in Mumbai, Deepa was introduced to good food early on in life as her mother and grandmother were really good cooks. However, she didn’t realise that...
Quote:The Maplesoft Magazine – a free collection of customer application stories that highlight how Maplesoft technology is used in advanced engineering and research projects. Endquote https://www.maplesoft.com/contact/webforms/changingfaceofrobotics.aspx?p=TC-5116
Arnie's T-800 terminator is running on Linux Kernel 4.1.15-1.1381 I hacked Skynet's database and got the source code to lil bit inferior version of Linux Kernel that is Linux Kernel...
As the human need for computing grows, researchers are faced with the problem of creating more computing power from existing electronics. The solution so far was thought to be with...