Gionee launches A1 Lite with 20 MP Selfie camera, 4000 mAh Battery capacity for INR 14,999 in India

Gionee India has unveiled a new smartphone device A1 Lite- latest in its A1 series lineup. The device is big on the camera features with a robust battery support; as was seen with Gionee's earlier devices-#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. It is slated to be an offline exclusive and would be available across all retail stores in India starting 10 August 2017.

gionee-A1Lite
On specifications front, A1 Lite features a 5.3-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Powered by the 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753V octa-core processor it comes paired with Mali T-720 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. On offer is 32 GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable via hybrid microSD slot (up to 256 GB). The dual-SIM device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on Amigo OS 4.0.

A robust battery support of 4000mAh provides enough juice to offer an uninterrupted usage of the device for up to 30 hours. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and USB OTG. A1 Lite also houses a fingerprint sensor at the back.

In optics department, A1 Lite features a 13-megapixel rear sensor with LED flash support and a 20-megapixel front sensor with soft LED feature. The front selfie snapper specifications remain identical to Lite’s#-Link-Snipped-#. A1 Lite being the watered down version of the earlier launches features a single rear camera set up, while A1 Plus featured a dual rear camera setup (13 MP AF module +5 MP FF module). Gionee A1 Lite would retail in Black and Gold colored variants in the country for Rs. 14,999 starting today.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Sent by Venu Vedam from UK) It seems it is catching up in India Quote: British police are warning parents about the dangers of a sick social media 'game' that's...
I've began facing a strange issue on the BSNL network (FTTH). Some of the sites that I used to access daily (including some of our own test servers) aren't accessible...
well i actually happen to have a trumpet whose valve keys are stuck. on youtube i got to learn that in order to free those valves, i need to purchase...
Just wondering if we have any badminton players in our community. I've been playing badminton for the last one year and I absolutely love it. Maybe we could learn from...
Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more...