Gionee Elife E8 Priced In India At Rs. 34,999 - Specs At Glance

Gionee, the Shenzhen based Chinese company, has got a new Android smartphone for Indian market with 'Gionee Elife E8' that comes loaded with a stellar set of specifications, to say the least. Priced at Rs 34999, this power packed smartphone is going to be sold via e-commerce portal Snapdeal exclusively starting October 12th (Monday). Thankfully, there's no need for you to rush over to the site to check if there's a need to pre-register, because Snapdeal has so-far only listed the smartphone and written 'Coming Soon'. So, the phone will most definitely be on an Open Sale. Let's go check out the most important features of the smartphone.

Gionee-Elife-E8-India

To start with the core engine, the Gionee Elife E8 is very powerful inside. It comes with a 64 bit Helio X10 Octa Core 2.0 GHz processor (Chipset MTK6795) coupled with 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory. The phone's 6 inch Super AMOLED 2K display with WQHD resolution screen with 490 PPI pixel density.

Weighing 210 g, the Gionee Elife E8 smartphone comes with a 3500 mAh battery that should last most part of the day. The connectivity features of the phone include Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi Hotspot, NFC, Micro USB 2.0, GPS, A-GPS, WCDMA and GSM networks.

Coming to the major highlight, the Elife E8's camera - There's a 24 megapixel snapper on the rear that comes with 0.2s focus, and video shooting within 0.4s. The rear camera is coupled with an 8 megapixel secondary front camera. The camera comes with 3300 TV lines featuring high res processing capacity. The smartphone comes with one finger print lock for 360 degree protection. The company shares that the Elife E8 user's data is stored after encryption. The PCBA can acquire five unique fingerprint information and allow you to unlock your phone with a single press.

The Dual SIM dual stanby phone features 24 bit, 192 kHz cinematic sound quality. The two keys on the phone's body - one for volume and the other for power are integrated seamlessly with the design.

Last but, definitely not the least, the Gionee Elife E8 is powered by the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS layered with Amigo 3.1 UI on top. And with that, we come to the end of the major specs and features of the new smartphone in town.

What are your thoughts about the phone's features and pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    This phone got decent specs but it weighs much more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys say some ideas regarding mech projects
Can u confirm any project, i hv select Abrasive jet machine
I'm a final year student pursuing CSE in Bangalore. I have taken up several technical tests for Startup (software) companies that came to our college for recruitment. While writing the...
hello every one i am new here...! Can any plz help me..Actually i am ENTC engg but not interested in core electronics so choose IT field and just i joined...
my 10 th percentage is too low less than 50 what i should do my b-tech and dinter percenatge is good