Gionee Elife E6 Price In India Is Rs. 22,999 - Should Apple, Samsung, LG Be Worried?

Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has launched its latest flagship device in the Indian market- the Elife E6, for Rs 22,999/-. The handset sports a uni-body design, and features a 5-inch Gorilla Glass (Class III) display with 441ppi. Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, the phone is powered by a MediaTek 1.5Ghz quad core processor having 2GB RAM. For camera, the device enjoys a 13 megapixel rear snapper with autofocus,2nd generation BSI sensor and LED flash, while the 5 megapixel front cam includes features such as panorama (both horizontal and vertical), face beauty, face detection, eraser, 99 snaps per click, gesture shots, etc. The phone offers 32GB built-in storage (non-expandable: no memory slot provided.) A 2000 mAh battery under the phone's hood powers the device.For connectivity, the phone supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth. Color variants include black and white.

Gionee-Elife-E6

Other important features that Gionee Elife E6 enjoys is the Heartbeat Synchronizing technology, that lets the system sync wakeup apps every ten minutes, thereby reducing the application wakeups and bettering the overall power consumption. Gesture controls in the phone simplify your tasks- just answer calls by directly raising the phone to your ear, flip images by sweeping your hand over the screen, play/pause videos by looking at or by looking away from the screen.

The brand is yet to make an impact on the Indian smart-market, but with the features it's offering for such an average price make it a potential buy for any smartphone-seeker. Considering the dinosaur of a price demanded by brands like Apple, Samsung and LG for their flagship devices, I'd rather invest my money on Gionee and still flaunt my status. Check out the sleek on that phone!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The exterior looks awfully lot like iPhone. I think people have cheaper options with those specs.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Not only the looks, but also the features! The big brands don't even pack half of these in their Rs 50k+ models. "Made in China" for sure, but Gionee's product doesn't look like just-another throw off.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Looks like Gionee & Apple are dealing with the same White/Black polymer manufacturing company 😛

Nevertheless, one thing I've noticed is every small budget Android phones manufacturing company is using Mediatek ARM processors & even though clock frequency & configuration of processor looks awesome, the performance is not upto the level of Tegra series. (Will look into benchmark & provide more details)

Screen's pixel density is insanely good, However from the image above it seems as if they're using custom launcher - which I hate most in every Android phones except Google which comes with pure Android.

But, when you're selling something in India, it's brand over quality & if the brand is of from local unheard 'Chinese' company, then it's better to get 20K gadget with bit less configuration rather than buying this risky warranty-less gadget. #Just saying

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, we are aware that in frequency modulation, frequency of carrier is made proportional to message signals (without adding any constant term). Similar are the principles of phase modulation, angle...
hello, I am enthralled to inform you that this year we are trying to simulate a photo-detector using MAT LAB. It stands out from the lot in the fact that...
Only when they would have thought the situation is under control, the world-famous code sharing website - GitHub got under a DDoS attack twice in a row in last two...
hello, i made a project on water level controller using pic16f877a i made a pgm using c language it works very well when i run it on software protious but...
Tanks are the military vehicles which always make me speechless and the automobile engineering behind it make me wondered. Tanks have the best design to be operated both on road...