Gigabyte P27K And P25W Gaming Notebooks - Tech Specs, Features & Price

Computex 2013 saw the launch of two new powerful gaming laptops from GIGABYTE. The company has come up with these gaming notebooks - P27K And P25W - with NVIDIA GeForce GTX cards. Designed like a sports car, both 15.6-inch P25 and 17-inch P27 sport FHD 1080p displays with full featured PC connectivity, 4th generation Intel Core i7 processors and backlit keyboards.

The P25W notebook, which is launching by late June at a price of $1299~$1799, comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M graphics card in a chrome yellow, silver trim chassis. Boasting two 256GB mSATA SSDs and 1TB HDD that supports superior RAID 0 Technology, this notebook comes with a Blu-ray RW and Dolby Home Theater technology couples with audio on its 4.1 speaker system. Coming to Gigabyte's P27K notebook, which is releasing earlier in late July at a same price tag, the 2GB graphics card and an upgradeable memory space up to 24GB is what you will find on its features list. With ample storage – 256GB mSATA SSD plus additional two 1TB HDD, and Sound Blaster sound quality optimization technology to boot, the P27K comes in two colors – automotive orange or moonless black.

gigabyte-p25w-p27k

P25W/P27K Key Features and Specs:

• Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 770M DDR5 3GB/ GTX 765M DDR5 2GB
  • Extremely Powerful 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-Processor.
  • Massive Storage System*
  • Backlit Keyboard
  • Vivid Visual Enjoyment with 1080p Full HD Display.
  • Dolby Home Theater/ Sound Quality Optimization Technology
  • Dimensions: 392(W) x 263(D) x 32.1~38.3(H) mm / 413(W) x 277.5(D) x 17.5~48.8(H) mm
  • Weight: 3kg – 6.6lbs (w/ODD and 8-cell battery) / 3.2kg - 7lbs (w/ODD and 8-cell battery)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm curious to know why do we (Indians) are so immensely interested in knowing how much salary / income we make. I've faced direct questions on how much money I...
Much awaited BBM aka Blackberry Messenger for Android is expected to be available for download from Google Play store on June 27th. It'd be the first time that the BBM...
Any.do (my favorite personal task manager) recently teased that they'll be announcing a calendar app. The company has just released a video (see below) that shows the app in action...
Nissan has set yet another benchmark for its budget brand Datsun, where the company has recently announced via email a “Datsun World Premiere” on July 15th. Targeting the emerging markets...
When it comes to taking down the bad, the best of them come together to wipe them all. Microsoft Corp. and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) along with authorities...