Giant Robot Battle (MegaBots vs. Suidobashi) Scheduled For October 18th 7:30AM IST

This fight is going to be epic as two giant robots standing at over 10 feet tall and weighing tens of tons will go against each other for the entire world to see. The world first giant robot fight which has been in the making since last two years finally has a date and time. The battle will be held between the American MegaBots Eagle Prime and the Japanese Kuratas. Here are a few stats before we reveal the schedule. The MegaBots Eagle Prime stands at 16 feet and weights 12 tons. The Kuratas build by Suidobashi Heavy Industries is more agile with its 6.5tonne weight and 13 foot height.

Robot Fight

The fight has been scheduled for October 17th, 2017 at 10:00 PM PDT which means in India you can catch it live on October 18th at 7:30am. You can watch the fight live on Twitch #-Link-Snipped-#. If you miss do not worry you can catch the recording on YouTube and Facebook soon after the fight gets over. We shall update the links once they are out.

Check out the American robot in this video below:

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. This is a.m.a.z.i.n.g! Is this for real? That was my first thought. They are making Transformers in real life! That megabot fight is definitely going to grab some roboticist eyeballs.

Has anyone seen the epic robot boxing movie Real Steel? Check out the trailer -

I think this is as real as it gets. or not? 😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From whispers to leaks, the Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer Oppo has created a vivid image of its next item Oppo F5, soon to be launched in Indian market. Fact is,...
Huawei has unveiled a successor to its Honor 6C series of smartphones in the form of Honor 6C Pro. The device sports bumped up features as- a 5.2-inch HD (720...
Tiangong-1 aka "Heavenly Palace" has been one of the most important Chinese space projects. Meant to be the prototype for the first phase of Chinese space station to be commissioned...
Quizzr had quiz themed 'Countries and Flags' today and we had 596 engineers from various parts of the world competing against each other. As announced earlier, this quiz had a...
Xiaomi is always cooking up new smartphones that manage to rake up a storm every time they go on sale. This time they are looking at the entry-level segment and...