View Feed
group-icon
CDAC
CDAC aspirants, students, alumni gather to help each other.
497 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Getting ready for CDAC. Things to take care of before your course begins.

The first round of allocation is done. This thread is for guys and gals who are satisfied with their allocation and now are wondering what to do next. Things like accomodation if you've got a course away from home, things to prepare before the course that'll help you grasp the concepts more easily and efficiently and so on. I urge senior CDACians to offer their expertise and guidance.
I'll start off the discussion. I am from Mumbai and have landed the DITISS course at Pune CDAC. As of now, I know that i have to brush up on the concepts of Networking and OS. Anybody has any further suggestions that might help me do better at my course. Also, anybody currently in Pune can help me out with accomodation near the CDAC, preferably in Aundh, Sanewadi area or around westend mall. Any help, will be much appreciated.
Vishal Bohara
Vishal Bohara • Jul 22, 2017
I've got IACSD,Pune for DAC. Can anyone help me for accommodation near IACSD in Akrudi,Pune?
Vishal Bohara
I've got IACSD,Pune for DAC. Can anyone help me for accommodation near IACSD in Akrudi,Pune?
Even I am looking for accommodation. Contact me on mayur217@gmail.com. We can look together.
Anybody from Pune CDAC? Can someone please suggest accomodation in Pune?
Vishal Bohara
Vishal Bohara • Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone got center upgrade in second round?
Hey guys,
Found a nice 2bhk near CDAC PUNE. Anybody interested, please contact on mayur217@gmail.com. Single occupancy, seperate bedroom. Great value for money.

Share this content on your social channels -