Getting Logged Out when Click on Banner

Why i am Getting logged out when i am clicking on the banner ๐Ÿ˜” ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Which Banner?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Which Banner?
    When we click to banner it redirects to thread in announcement section and at that time screen shows like this.
    [โ€‹IMG]

But when you click back to Forum it is showing you are Logged In.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    When we click to banner it redirects to thread in announcement section and at that time screen shows like this.

I just checked. It is not happening with me. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    K!r@nS!ngu
    That is not actual Log out you can check by clicking back on Forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We need to know the complete procedure in order to troubleshoot this. That is -

1. Are you logged in or logged out when you click on the notice?

2. What happens when you refresh the page that opens when you click on the link?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    We need to know the complete procedure in order to troubleshoot this. That is -

1. Are you logged in or logged out when you click on the notice?

2. What happens when you refresh the page that opens when you click on the link?

I Was logged into CE and clicked on the "#-Link-Snipped-# banner. It is redirecting to the Announcement section. But the thread is showing like,

[โ€‹IMG]

godfather
    Yes. Agreed with you GF. I am able to access all the content Except that thread.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# , That thread is locked, Is it the reason?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks open to me. It's the same error: the 'www' is missing from your link. It looks like #-Link-Snipped-# 's browser strips out the 'www' tag from the URLs. We had a similar problem earlier with the TieCON Live conference notice.

When there's no 'www', the browser thinks that you're visiting another domain (I guess a sub-domain) of the site where you need special login; that's why it shows you as logged out.

I've fixed the link. Check once again and let me know ๐Ÿ˜€ Should work now.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    It looks open to me. It's the same error: the 'www' is missing from your link. It looks like #-Link-Snipped-# 's browser strips out the 'www' tag from the URLs. We had a similar problem earlier with the TieCON Live conference notice.

When there's no 'www', the browser thinks that you're visiting another domain (I guess a sub-domain) of the site where you need special login; that's why it shows you as logged out.

Yes. It is working now ...๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K

Yeah Biggie, Problem is Fixed now. ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?
AppCampus is what it is called. โ˜• Cool name I must say. Microsoft and Nokia are investing a meager ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) sum of $24 million into a new app...
hi im supradeep from hyderabad doing electrical and electronics engineering 1st yr at jntu. can u guide me
i am unable to play .mkv video files in any media player please suggest me solution to play this kind of files....
How can we integrate some .c or .cpp file in UI made using VB. for example i made an identical UI using VB of 'minesweeper' the in-famous game! now i...