Get Your Free Stickers While The Stock Lasts!

Next Stickers Stock Is Arriving Soon!
Get Your Free Sticker Set Before We Run Out Of Stock!
๐Ÿ‘
โ€‹
The next batch of CrazyEngineers Stickers will arrive by the end of this month and those of you who are still without CrazyEngineers Stickers shouldn't feel left out.

Those who are absolutely new to CrazyEngineers may note that the stickers are being given away absolutely free of cost to those who request it; on first come - first serve basis.

->Click To Fill Up The Sticker Request Form <-
The Stock Is Over! We'll make a fresh announcement soon! โ€‹

Important:
  1. If you have already requested the stickers, please make way for others. ๐Ÿ˜€
  2. The stock is limited (~500 stickers), so be quick!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Be sure to upload the photos of your stickers in our Sticker Showoff Thread: Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Showoff!
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    I have already requested for CE sticker. ๐Ÿ‘ Now I am waiting O_O
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woha, 5 minutes and 5 requests. Looks like the stock will last for not more than 500 minutes ๐Ÿ˜ . Hurry up, people!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: If you have already requested for stickers through our earlier giveaway, please do *NOT* fill the form again. We're deleting duplicate requests. The stickers are being delivered on first come - first serve basis.

We know you love the stickers, but let others get their stickers set too! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Oh I thought it started all over again. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Prabhat@
    Prabhat@
    Requested just now... eagerly waiting for it...๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope we've realistic expectations about the delivery of stickers. Our current stock is empty and the next stock arrives by the end of this month. We'll then ship the stickers. So you'll have to keep your impatience in check for the next few days ๐Ÿ˜
  • themask
    themask
    Filled the form. Waiting for the Stickers.
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# , Harshad.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Phenomenal response to the campaign so far!

We're likely to be out of stock by this afternoon. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prabhat@
    Prabhat@
    Yeah.... so the new stock has arrived ooooooooooooo.....๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prabhat@
    Yeah.... so the new stock has arrived ooooooooooooo.....๐ŸŽ‰
    Nope, the first stock is now over. Second stock has been printed and will be shipped. We're likely to get it by end of this month. We'll ship them as soon as we get them at our office.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, we're out of stock for the time being. Those who have requested their stickers will get them in the next 10 - 20 days. Those who've already received their stickers, we request you to post them in our Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Showoff!.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am yet to receive my package I requested it a long time back
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jeffrey Samuel
    I am yet to receive my package I requested it a long time back
    We'll be following up with the courier folks starting Monday. Several CEans have received the stickers, but haven't posted the pics here.
  • Prabhat@
    Prabhat@
    Monday ๐Ÿ˜”... still a long time to go....
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Sad, I was one of the winners of the contest and was out of the city ๐Ÿ˜”
    Missed my chance to get one sticker. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

#-Link-Snipped-# : Do let me know once they are in stock again so that I can register quick
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's going to be pretty soon. The next batch will be sent by 2nd July. We will open the registrations as soon as the next stock arrives.
  • HRG
    HRG
    guys ! wen can i apply for the sticker ?? ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo A680, Micromax Doodle 3 or soon to be launched Blackberry z3, which one seems the best smartphone in this price band ?
Toshiba has launched the Satellite P50 laptop in India with a price tag of Rs. 86,000. The laptop is world's first with 4K (Ultra HD) display that pushes 3840x2160 pixels...
Hi guys! Can you tell me how important ABAQUS Software is for Instrumentation Engineering? Where is it applied?And where can I find classes and study materials for Abaqus in and...
If you've been following the FIFA 2014 World Cup, you must have noticed that the magic foam that the referees spray around the ball or draw lines with. It disappears...
Sony India has launched its new 2TB (terabyte) portable storage hard disk drive - the PSZ-HA2T that features a reinforced protective case and is engineered with a heavy silicon cover...