Get well soon, Patty!

Our moderator, CEan Patty is down with fever. I wish a big

"Get Well Soon"

to Patty!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, seems all of us are down with fever now 😀 Wish everyone a speedy recovery!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You too, Ash?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh man, the whole flu package 😛 I hate taking meds, but under these present circumstances.. gotta recover as quick as possible.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Best of luck to the both of you..Take care of yourselves guys!! Hope you recover soon..

Also make sure you stay away from that nasty ol piggie flu that's going around!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Get well soon!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Get well soon...
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Get well soon...
  • safwan
    safwan
    i say, get well soon !!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Patty Get well soon buddy.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    [​IMG]

FROM

[​IMG]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thanks everyone. I am better now.

@Ash: Take care of yourself.
  • gohm
    gohm
    get well & all stay healthy! I hear h1n1 is hitting Mumbai
  • smita89
    smita89
    oh all this distressing news abt flu 😔 I hope you all stay healthy and fine!
    Get well soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁hi friends before 4days ido know nothing adout CE but, now i was very happy with your replies hope i will be loyal
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere to find default values that can be used to calculate HVAC loads and other baseloads for different building types. I...
hi all i am vibhu an ece 3rd year student..hope to learn a lot from this great forum.
Hi Does windows Vista allow graphics in C using tc,it gives nothing when I run it,inspite of an errorfree code. If not, then please suggest which compiler should I use?
Hi, I am an enthusiast of the scale models, of old models, I present to you this XI BLERIOT Mod: BL-877 of 1911 has an wing span of 225 cm...