Get information about the mail sender

Hello friends,we got a lot of mails in our mail box and we reply some of them and we also created some fresh mails. But the thing is that we only know about the mail id address not about its owner and i think if we are able to know about the owner of the mail id then we should easily judge that this mail is real or froad or it works for us or not. So friends here i will tell u about this crazy thing which u liked very much.
so simply u need to have a mail id of which owner u want to get information.
Now simply open a website #-Link-Snipped-# and enter the email address and allow the thread to join up with ur email address and now u will get the whole info about the contacts of your mail id.
So friends now u r able to know about the owner info whom u mail or from whom u get the mail.
isn't this interesting friends by this we r able to avoid the fake mails on our mail id an this will gether info from the social networking sites on which that email is registered like twitter, facebook, likedine etc so try it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While Apple fan boys are drooling over the inclusion of Retina Display in the latest iPad Mini and the thin iPad Air, Japan Display Inc. has managed to cram even...
ICANN - the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers has announced the first set of new generic Top Level Domains (gTLD). These four new top level domains will now...
I've been reading on the social media and a few blogs that Samsung has began rolling out Android 4.3 firmware upgrade and India's one of the first countries to receive...
Engineers have successfully developed an acoustic system capable of detecting home-made explosives & bombs. The main advantage of the new system is that the bombs can be detected from a...
If humans ever decide to settle on the moon; they'd definitely need oxygen, water & a high-speed Internet connection. Looks like the problem of having a high-speed Internet connection on...