Get A Job By Being Active On CrazyEngineers

CrazyEngineers has already become a part of every life of thousands of engineers across the world. Many CEans spend most of their time daily on CE, reading various discussions, contributing ideas, sharing knowledge and helping others. I believe spending time on CE is a wonderful way of preparing yourself for future, updating your knowledge, getting an edge over others while having lot of fun! Many CEans have informed me that by making CE a part of their lives, they've became better engineers and that has helped them get good jobs.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Get A Job

By being on CE you essentially you get-

[*]New ideas contributed by thousands of engineers around the world.
    [*]Latest happenings in the tech & non-tech world.
    [*]Different ways of looking at any topic.
    [*]In depth analysis of subjects.
    [*]Quick help on any topic by experts and experienced engineers.
    [*]Information on jobs, interviews.
    [*]Tips and tricks on how to handle personal interviews, aptitude test and recruitment process.
    [*]A chance to express yourself through our healthy debate section.
    [*]A whole spectrum of various ideas for your projects and seminars.

...and so on.

This enables you to be better prepared over other. If you are a computer science engineer, CE will offer you innovative ideas, problems to solve, concept analysis and so on. It's like a huge meeting place for all engineers with various backgrounds, experience levels and expertise.

If you are not on CE, it only takes a moment to #-Link-Snipped-#. Be a better engineer with CE.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a kid I liked to play with balloons and I used to wonder how balloons grow big when one pumps air into them. Over the years I inflated many...
Windows Vista, the only operating system by Microsoft that caught too much criticism in market as no other software by Microsoft had ever met. When asked why, someone says it...
From a long time I am hearing boom buzz about a new hacking technique known as “Evil Maid” or “Cleaning Maid”. The attack is performed against Full Disk Encryption (FDE)...
These days everyone seems to be talking about trends, analysis and doing business the intelligent way so what this business intelligence is all about? Is it common sense. business acumen ...
Google Nexus One phone was released in January 2010 and it was a runaway hit. The phone had pure Android installed on it. The phone is expected to be available...