Georgia Tech: The Inventure 2010!

Website: InVenture Prize | Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA

The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech is an innovation competition for undergraduate students at Georgia Tech. Students can work independently or in teams to develop and present inventions, which will be judged by experts. Up to 10 inventors will be selected from Preliminary Rounds to advance to the Final Round. In the Final Round, two winners, either individuals or teams, will be selected.
------------------------
Check out the site, folks! 😀

Replies

• kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    Can a person or a team from any other college, take part in the competition?
  • gohm
    gohm
    GT is one of the best in engineering in my book
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Actually its deadline is pretty early that is Dec 18
  • raisacombs
    raisacombs
    Georgia Tech

is it me or did the georgia tech yellow jacket's recievers demonstrated no hands in that boston college game.

😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now, SRK's next flick will be Dulha Mil Gaya much before the much awaited My Name is Khan The movie stars SRK, Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan [youtube]
Naspers, a company from South Africa that deals in Internet platforms, pay-television and print media may be the next owner of ICQ. TechCrunch Reports : - So what would make...
No talk. Just head over to: https://marketplace.windowsphone.com...&retURL=/search.aspx?keywords=Office%20Mobile
I have created a setup and deployment project in vb.net but when i run this .exe file to another computer, it asks for .net framework... So i want to know...
Hello there I was woundering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction with my project for college. I am doing a simple buzzer circuit using...