Genetic Engineering for creating humans of our specifications

Genetic engineering is a really amusing subject. We often read about genetics and genetic engineers revolutionizing the future with their breakthroughs in science. We also talk about how we are able to cure debilitating diseases and if we can design humans correct to our specifications.
I can only think about it as a beginning of an immortal race. But that seems far-fetched.
Could there be a day when they genetically engineer the red blood cells to contain more oxygen so that human race can run faster, have stronger muscles, and be smarter?

There is this video I came across -

Are the genetic engineers really going to design the humanity of the future? Speak out in the responses.

Replies

• nitesh mishra
    nitesh mishra
    that would be amazing then our brain will work much more better because of more oxygen supply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the recent advancing trends in thermal field available for final year projects? Please help me,..
lets discuss together and create or atleast get some ideas to create some crazy innovative stuff..!!!! 😨 this would be a great social group task..! contribute..!!!!
The Department of Biotechnology, G O I, is quie aggesssive in trying to promote all aspects of biotechnology with social relevance. It supports and encourages industry - research Institute collaboration....
hi everyone.. i am planning to do a paper presentation on vehicular telematics. is this topic good enough and suitable? kindly suggest some ideas and help to go ahead with...
hey em Ashish a power engineering student from capital of india Name: Ashish *Engineering Trade: power engineering (mechanical specialization) Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies &...