Generator output with reference to winding temperature

An electricity generator when operated at more than rated load; increases its winding temperature which restricts its continuous operation at higher load.Most of the new generation generators are hydrogen cooled. This gas is subsequently cooled outside in a heat exchanger.My query is sub-cooling of hydrogen & in-turn reduced winding temperature whether will permit me to operate the generator at higher load continuously😕?

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    In my view if you can maintain lower winding temperature then you can use it at higher temperature. I come to this conclusion on the basis of "Overclocking of computer processor"😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe the selection procedure of Syntel is same as that of other companies: 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview I have got some placement paper questions....
What is the campus selection procedure for Sapient? I heard it visits campus very rarely. Could someone post their experience? Find some aptitude test paper questions here: You can also...
Hello CEans Now a days we can find many people spending their time on social networking sites , chatting and blogging. Among all these , blogging started seeking my attention...
TOR is a system intended to enable online anonymity. Here's what wikipedia has to say about TOR: Tor client software routes Internet traffic through a worldwide volunteer network of servers...
What is the recruitment procedure of Reliance? Do they visit campus? For which branches do they usually offer campus placement? Do they conduct technical interview? Here are some of the...