Generalized Versions of Turing Machines Explained - Video Lecture

Concept oGeneralized Versions of Turing Machines in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Turing Machine as a Generating Device in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT...
Engineers, I'm Alan and am your newest member. I've been an engineer all my life, a Fellow of the Institution of Diagnostic Engineers for 20+ of them, and part inventor,...
Concepts of Recursive Sets, Recursively Innumerable Sets, Encoding of TM, Halting Problem in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer...
Concepts of Problems and Instances, Universal TM, Decidablity in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT...
Concepts ofRice's Theorem, Linear Bounded Automata, Properties of TM in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,...