G.DMT Vs. ADSL 2+ - BSNL: What's Better?

I've just bought Netgear modem and after having heck of a time configuring it with my BSNL connection, found that the modem has been set to G.DMT mode. I searched a bit and found out that there's ADSL 2+ mode, which is supposed to be superior than G.DMT. I've already looked at various sources on the Internet to see which mode is better (if it's right to say so) and whether ADSL 2+ has advantages over G.DMT.

I also wish to know whether there's any download speed difference while using any of these modes? Anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FORA.tv - Robot Revolution: From the Lab to the World
please help me describe the various new systems and peripherals and software available in the market which could be used to implement the required solution namely: motherboard, processors and memory....
I have a problem with flowmeter transmitter DP rosemount 2051 in reading which fluctuate for ex. transducer scale 0 to 1250 mmh2o output scale o to 2600 kg/h R: indirect...
๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday GF. Have a prosperous life. ๐ŸŽ‰ Wish you many many happy returns of the day ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
Hi CEeans, This is Nagaveni..please can anyone provide me some sample technical question papers of NACTECH exam for ECE.....i have exam on 29th of this month that is day after...