Gaza conflict

I can't take this any longer.

1200 civilians killed.

400 of them children.

They are even using them as a testing ground for experimental weapons.

This is massacre!!! You don't believe in words? Just look at the pictures.

There is no justification for this aggression. NONE AT ALL.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I imagine a world without boundaries.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I'm next to the massacre, but in the problem, Egypt will explode if none ceasefire started.

Arab leaders have very weak moves, some have no moves & some accused of traitor, everybody insulting Egypt now, from Iran till Mauretania they all see that we (Egyptians) go & make a war with Israel.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    MaRo
    I'm next to the massacre, but in the problem, Egypt will explode if none ceasefire started.

Arab leaders have very weak moves, some have no moves & some accused of traitor, everybody insulting Egypt now, from Iran till Mauretania they all see that we (Egyptians) go & make a war with Israel.
    I guess Egypt and Israel were at war long time back and then came to an agreement .

But why is Egypt being pulled in the situation.?
    I am not sure, but guess Egypt is not in hands with Hamas.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    The Arab league countries are like siblings or relatives, Egypt is the big one for historic reasons as Egypt was the leading one to get out enemies from the region (like Holako) & in All the Arab-israeli wars we are a party, simply Egypt is like the Big brother.

Egyptian government has no relation with Hamas' attacks, just but some groups in Egypt support Hamas physically, as all Egyptians support it morally, Hamas isn't terrorist.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    oh okie 😀
    I did not know that. The way Hamas was being projected I thought they were some kind of terrorist group.

So any reason why the attack?

if Gaza is happy with hamas, then why are these attacks?
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Palestine is under occupation & divided into 2 parts, West bank & Gaza, West bank has several communication ways with the world, Gaza only has one way which is Rafah crossing the way out to Egypt & it's closed for security reasons, So, you can think about Gaza as a big prison live on smuggling that makes everything much expensive.

This is Gaza, Hamas is defending the strip, they're not even well-trained, very weak attacks they only killed 12 persons in 12 years! Israel don't want Hamas, Israel wants all the land with no resistance, It's obvious who's the terrorist, Israel killed 1000 in one month with +$2 billion damages & damaged all the UN centres, there is nothing in Gaza now.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What is worse is, Israel will get away scott free of their actions.

The problem is Israel and their allies devalue Palestinian lives. They will truly know horror if thousands of their own citizens, including children, are the receiving end of the weapons they had unleashed. Have them try living in conditions that those in Gaza are. Electrical, water and communication infrastructures completely destroyed. Food supplies critical.

As MaRo said, its obvious who is the true terrorist. In fact, they have set the absolute bar of what "terrorism" is.

There was brief truce recently. It was quickly broken. And guess who was one of the first fatalities? A 8 year old girl shot by an Israel soldier.

Tell me, again. Is there justification in that?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I many times feel neither party involved deserves the right of control and power. They both have a lot of blood on their hands and they are both terrorists in some group activitives. It seems like the fighting has gone on so long that they do not know anything else nor how to break the cycle. Maybe it will remain until they face some type of common threat? So sad all those people suffering and dying. For such an "advanced" species we sure are ignorant. =(
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    What is worse is, Israel will get away scott free of their actions.

The problem is Israel and their allies devalue Palestinian lives. They will truly know horror if thousands of their own citizens, including children, are the receiving end of the weapons they had unleashed. Have them try living in conditions that those in Gaza are. Electrical, water and communication infrastructures completely destroyed. Food supplies critical.

As MaRo said, its obvious who is the true terrorist. In fact, they have set the absolute bar of what "terrorism" is.

There was brief truce recently. It was quickly broken. And guess who was one of the first fatalities? A 8 year old girl shot by an Israel soldier.

Tell me, again. Is there justification in that?
    :annoyed:
    not only an eight year old kid ash... any one inncoent.😔 that's sad that few really don't realise the importance a life , neither they bother about dead.

Is Hamas forcible ruling over Gaza? if no and if Gaza ia happy with hamas and when gaza DOESNOT belong to Israel, then why fight for some ones land?Why do they have to take so many lives?

It's form what -so -ever angle you analyse , think or even justify this is just insane.
    they have blown up the UN building? Why is not UN taking any action ?
    Why did Barack Obama refuse to comment?😡

I am not questioning any one here , I just want to know 😔
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    I hate to say this but Israel reign over Gaza strip won't end.
    They will over take Gaza and rule for sometime, but this won't be the end, the arab nations will unite end defeat Israel for good.

This is all written down ages ago.
    One more thing is that it is said this is a sign that the end of the world is near, i.e the judgment day is close.
    Believe it or Not.
  • hermahshaw
    hermahshaw
    Because Hamas will not stop firing rockets into Israel so the Israelis are targeting Hamas (who just so happen to be hiding behind women and children). It is funny that the guy above me can say that rockets have always been fired into Israel and then say that it is just an excuse. It's a pretty good excuse to me. Both Israeli and Palestinan women and children are being killed...it is the fault of Hamas.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey guys!! after reading your post i think some of you are getting too emotional,please look into history of israel,you will understand why israel is taking tough stance,its a two way sword if isreal is quite hamas will attack and vice-versa!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thred is being locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey...!! in the given circuit...i cant figure out the function of transistor...!! ie. is it acting as a switch or an amplifier...?? Its a BJt pnp transistor...!! If it is...
hi frnds.. i'm an electronics student.. pls tell me which field is good in upcomin yrs to earn more money😕...
Sign language is by no means a substitute for hearing, but it is a start…a way to communicate with others.The truth about learning sign language is this. It’s not dramatic....
Hello all. I am a Civil Engineering student in Tennessee and I randomly came across this site while surfing the web. I thought I would check it out and maybe...
We have a subsea power coupling module that provides isolated 550 VAC to our subsea control pod on a well in the Gulf of Mexico. The power line is actually...