GAudi - Google to index audio on the web!

Via: Official Google Blog: Google Audio Indexing now on Google Labs

Nearly two months ago, we Official Google Blog: "In their own words": political videos meet Google speech-to-text technology the Google Elections Video Search #-Link-Snipped-# on iGoogle, a tool that transcribes and indexes the spoken content on YouTube's #-Link-Snipped-#. It didn't take long for folks to find some #-Link-Snipped-# to use it! Now it's possible to enjoy this technology in a bigger way: We just launched #-Link-Snipped-# (aka GAudi) in Google Labs. The dedicated site offers more features, such as "search within video" and "sharing," and a more robust user interface.

As with all things in #-Link-Snipped-#, we will continue to experiment with new features. So whether you care about #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#, we'll keep working to provide the most relevant results for you.
What say, CEans? [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Whoa.. videos are transcribed? Is it automated? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    For 6 months We've started implementing this idea

This is my graduation project this year we've the Idea along time ago, it was brand new idea in the industry, now I'll be cloning google.

So sad๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜”

We should turn CE into a company as soon as possible so that we actually get these things done, before anyone else in the world does it. Ha!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, why don't you register CE as a company in India? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    (spam) Shall we take it *offline*, Ash? ๐Ÿ˜‰ (/spam)
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Secrecy is very important & I don't trust Internet as safe communication media anymore, You come Egypt guys or we go to India, but over Internet we can't they all watching us we always go to google to ask for new piece of information, they can know what we are doing,,I'm SO PISSED ๐Ÿ˜ก

There are a lot more ideas, but we have to be in one country. one room.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, essentially under one roof [read: company]. We'll do it, we've no option!

Oh yes, Google knows everything that's on the computer. Don't forget that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Can someone let me knw some good websites for information on RFID. M interested to do a paper on this topic. Which application of RFID is really interesting???
Im a third year diploma Student, in fifth semester. I want a Mini Project on Macromedia Flash. i have to submit it within 1 week, by hook or by crook....
What is the span zero circuit??? Please give me the circuit design of Temperature transducer along with span zero circuit & current to voltage converter....๐Ÿ˜•
This thread is dedicated to the best days of my (our) lives - the college days! Share the best(est) moments from your college days with each one of us here....