GATE Vs CEED

Hi everyone
Friends i want to know which is the toughest exam GATE or CEED. Yes both are conducted by IIT's. BUt i want to know the competition level of these exams.
thank you.

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, GATE is for MTech/MS while CEED is for M.Des (Masters in design)
    GATE thoroughly checks your technical knowledge while CEED evaluates on the basis of creativity and basic general knowledge. Both exams have totally different syllabus but in terms of difficulty and competition, GATE tops over CEED.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Qin Li from Griffith School of Engineering is confident of future with your mobile, TV displays capable of throwing out real-looking, full-color 3D holographic images. Dr. Li and her...
Scientists are working on the alternatives of synthetic fuel that could one day replace naturally occurring crude oil. One of the Audi’s project partner and research facility-Sunfire in Dresden, Germany...
Indian smartphone manufacturer Intex has added a new product to its Aqua series, Aqua Power+. This flagship from the company has been announced at same price as that of its...
I have posted this query many times but didn't get any expert advice i expected. I am a mechanical engineer and will be leaving my job from next month. Job...
Hi guys, I need suggestion. Do u guys have some innovative ideas. Well I want to develope game same as that of clash of clans. Plz suggest me how can...