GATE Vs. A Job That I Don't Have - Which Is Better?

Hello Sir,

I am An B.tech 2016 (ECE) Passout, After B.tech I did Many courses but all went in vain as i didn't get a job.

When i Was Doing Courses My Interest came towards (CSE)Computer Science. Now My Interest is towards computer and security which i practice at my home .now i want to write gate in 2019 So that i can get into any IIT OR IIIT and that i can learn (CSE) there with much interest and my other option is nothing because i don't have a job and i am not getting a job on the courses which i did .because another technology is being used .so again to do that course i need more 3 months time .and i don't have time because 2 years has been completed. sir help me

Replies

• Alisha Tandon
    Alisha Tandon

M.Tech from IIT is a better option that looking for job. You may have more opportunities after completing your post graduate studies. ATB. 

• Anurag Sisodia
    Anurag Sisodia

Hello Aaqib,

Don't take decision like that. I am also a B.Tech. from ECE branch, So i can understand that you might facing some problems. It might possible that you notice CS branch has more opportunity but let me tell you that you are wrong. ECE sector is great and contain lot of opportunities. I hope you realise it soon.

On other hand Alisha, you are completely wrong. No need to go for M.Tech because this is the peak time for ECE graduate. After two years i don't think its going to be same.  

In the last Aaqib, Changing your branch is never going to work. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It should be of medium size like dustbin in our house to compost the wet waste in least time using culture.
The design will need to consider the following:Fluid flow rate = 50mL/minAir flow rate = As low as possibleFluid media = Peritoneal DialysateMedia temperature = 34 Deg CAir media =...
I am doing BE ece .  I wanted to do my master degree in astronomy .  What is the eligibility to do astronomy as ME .Where is this course available?Tell...
A lot of engineering students are looking for project ideas that are useful for the society. I thought I'd start making a list along with summary so that our fellow...
We are doing project on light weight chassis development for four wheeler.so we choose duster car and we couldn't found material of chasis.so plz help us