GATE Tips for Production Engineers

hi production engineers,usually we see tips for all the core branches but it is difficult to find guidance for some branches like production,chemical,electronics and instrumentation etc.i am here to help guys from production engineering.you can ask any queries regarding gate and jobs in various psu's.so guys dont take tension

Replies

• darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    hi production engineering guys i want to give you a advice regarding gate preparation.those who want to do m-tech in production can sit in gate with PI paper code but those who want to join psu's have to opt for ME paper code,although not all the psu will take production but those who will take wants them to write gate with ME paper code.so wisely choose your paper option.
  • Vishallllllll
    Vishallllllll
    Hey can production engg. Give gate exam in M.E. instead of P.I. & take admission in colleges like iits using that score???
  • AKASH G R
    AKASH G R
    I am in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 8TH SEM but I have opted PI PAPER in GATE 2017 so can I able to apply for IIT MTECH in production field?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Government is proposing that the companies with large turnovers to take the corporate social responsibility (CSR) very seriously. The 'Revised Companies Bill 2011', if given a green signal in...
I just got the news that telecom regulatory authority of India - TRAI has banned telephone (calling) facility in tablets sold in India. I searched for more information about this...
I'm told that the production of Micromax Funbook - which is one of the top selling tablets in India has stopped. This news comes from one of the dealers who's...
Those looking for topic wise previous years GATE question papers with solutions, please find these attachments available for download. for thermodynamics and engineering mathematics scroll down.
How to install Android API Packages offline?? i hv to install android sdk package online, which is very time consuming, can i install offline, plz suggest me.