GATE Scholarship For 2012

As per the old information, During the pursuit of M.Tech, you are paid a scholarship of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 9000 per month by the Government of India.
This amount is enough for living expenses including purchase of books etc. the scholarship is paid for the entire period of M.Tech. (which is 24 months).

Are any changes in this information for the academic year 2012-2013?

Replies

• andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    what is the fee structure for M.Tech???? can you please provide me the details ?????
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    andenagaveni24
    what is the fee structure for M.Tech???? can you please provide me the details ?????
    Fee structure of IITs you mean?
    I am sure it differs from college to college.
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    thank you ....approximately i want to know the range....
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    andenagaveni24
    thank you ....approximately i want to know the range....
    According to what i have heard from people , it will cost you almost 20-25k per semester.
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    At IISc, Bangalore
    scholarship in M.tech. is 8000 Rs per month and its double than normal expenses.

fee structure is different for every college.
    In IISc we have around 10,000 Rs. /year and hostel fees 4000 Rs. / semester and 1500 Rs./ month mess bills.
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    Can anybody tell the cutoff marks for GATE instrumentation engineering in IITs and NITs ??(Approximately)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the recent Construction Week HSE for Life conference, which was held at Doha on 4th, December, 2011, Qatar announced the arrival of the new version of the National Building...
I will start with a apologetic note, if I sound wrong anywhere; Also, asking Admins to delete the thread if they feel so. As per my thinking, we proudly say...
Government aided autonomous institute Center for Development of Telemetry (C-DOT) has privatized the optical fiber technology to seven state and private players. Read Government Privatizes Broadband Networking! Do you think...
How destructive will it be?If the mullaperiyar dam bursts.............
Hi guys , I am looking for some help regarding MEL programming articles for Plug in development. Thank You 😀