GATE preparation books...Civil Engg

Hi...This is Pranathi, a civil engineering student. Presently Ive cme to my 3rd yr n I wanna take the GATE-2012 exam.

Can anyone please suggest me the BEST books for my preparation?

and even suggest me a publication for OBjective type questions.

Thanks in Advance 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Pranathi,

You might find these books useful:

1. Civil Engineering: Objective Type for Degree Classes and for G.A.T.E. Book
    2. Solved Question Papers: #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. Amazon.com
    4. Amazon.com

Do share with us updates on which ones you are buying and how useful they are. 👍
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    What is G.A.T.E.??? Should all students there in India should take GATE??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Maria: GATE = Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an All-India Examination conducted by the six Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science for pursuing M.Tech/M.E program for post-graduation.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    AbraKaDabra
    @Maria: GATE = Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an All-India Examination conducted by the six Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science for pursuing M.Tech/M.E program for post-graduation.
    Ah.. ok... How can a student there in India can be a licensed engineer???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry If Ive made u think that this is about something like Moon powered building. What I mean is about building structures on the Lunar surface. Don't think this is...
Hi... Can anyone tell me if there are any computer models to analyse the type of foundation we need in those particular soil n whether conditions.
plz help,im getting incorrect output #include int main() { int i,pass,temp,a[10],n; printf("Enter the number of elements you would like to enter"); printf("%d",n); printf("Enter the elements of the array"); for(i=0;i
Guys, recently I came to know that TATA nano, the much hyped about so called cheapest car is being sold for 800,000 Nepalese Rupees in Nepal. It is roughly around...
I currently took admission in College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India for M.Tech Mechatronics. I would like to know the opportunities of doing this branch. Also if anyone could provide...