Gate practice papers

The question paper pattern of Gate is changed this year. I am a student of civil engineering. So suggest the source of gate practice papers.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    you can check this on gateforum.com ...but nobody have the new pattern papers.only after the exam one can have these papers as this the first time for the new pattern ...
  • rutvik_sheth
    rutvik_sheth
    yadavundertaker
    you can check this on gateforum.com ...but nobody have the new pattern papers.only after the exam one can have these papers as this the first time for the new pattern ...
    Thank you for replying.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Search for free papers and i am sure you can download them for free.
  • rutvik_sheth
    rutvik_sheth
    vishnu priya
    Search for free papers and i am sure you can download them for free.
    Thanks for your reply.
  • hsbaluja
    hsbaluja
    You can download sample and last year question papers of GATE from
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mariaregan
    mariaregan
    I think the #-Link-Snipped-# website will help you to find out question papers for gate exams.There are lots of question papers and sample papers for gate exams and also how to prepare for that exam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have to run 200 concurrent users from two JMeter Slaves (100 threads from each) such that 200 users first do login simultaneously, after completing login, all 200 users should...
Hello everybody! Henry Coles here.. I'm new to this forums. Hope to have a wonderful stay here. 😁
I love mottos... Share your favorite motto here! Mine is.... "Do unto others what you want others to do to you." 😁
Should university students be required to attend classed? There are to different opinions. Some people claim that attending classes is must to students. Other people, however agree that it should...
What is EVDO based technology used in laptops and how does it work? Need some expert comments. PB