Gate Paper to Appear: Mechanical or Production & Industrial??

I'm currently pursuing 3rd semester in Manufacturing Sc. Engineering
I want to know whether its better to appear Mechanical or Production & Industrial Engg. paper in GATE
And as our syllabus deviates from the gate syllabus for these 2 papers in certain aspects, it would be better to know which paper to appear beforehand...

😕😕😕
:?:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Whats In Name😁 Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: New Delhi,India Occupation: Student I joined CrazyEngineers because: Its a nice community and worth joining😁
Block Zuck Reports: Block Zuck How to block Zuck Log in to Facebook. (You’re probably already logged in.) Go to Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/zuck. In the left column, click...
Choose the word or set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole. 1. Dreams are --- in and of themselves, but,...
hello i am btech computer science fresher(2010 pass).. there are very frequent walkin out here. suggest best way to consume the duration till i get a job.. how best i...
Google developing a new kind of Search Technique Its really a great news for the Google users that now Google is developing and testing a new kind of search capability...