Gate Or IES ..

I am b T ech Mechanical graduated in 2012 .. I appeared fro Gate 2013 .. It was not that good .. but I am expecting some NIT for M tech .. I am learning some s/w like ansys proe .. may be it would help me during M tech ..
I want to know when can I start preparing for IES ? and does learning these s/w would help me in future if I go for IES cause I am learning them till I get my Gate result .. otherwise I would start preparing for IES .. I also want to know whats better from these >>

M tech and phd in Us
or IES ..

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    If you appeared Gate and expecting some NIT, then definitely go for M.Tech and then Ph.D, a very good option for you to go for. But if you do not get any NIT, then prefer to go for IES preparation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to crack a technical interview .. ? cause sometimes you are bombarded with questions from any part of mechanical engineering .. be it thermal fluid ..design .. production .....
Hey! i have make solar tracker and that solar energy i stored in dc battery but is there any way to increase the efficiency of solar panel. There are some...
hai, This is zeno singhs.And I am doing my UG in Information Technology,in vickram college of engineerng near sivagangai. And my native is madurai situated in tamil nadu,southern part of...
Due to the rise of cyber crimes,I came to a conclusion that it is wise to improve my skills in relation to networking. I am dedicated to learn new ideas...
Hi, Iam a Computer Science Engineer passionate towards applying engineering wherever possible. Gautham Sai kolluru