GATE Or GRE?

Hello people,
i am in 3rd year n my branch is computer and technology..i am olready latee bt still i am confused from what should i start with my pg preparation,,i am thinkin sumthin between ms and mtech..n i cnnt make my choicee b.coz i have only a roughf ideaa aboutt it..what bascicallyy is d differencee betweenn both of themm..orr shud i go for mba..if dere.s sum1 out der whu iss done wid ne of d 3 course.plzz reply n guide me.
thanku .!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear @#-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to crazyengineers. Please go through this discussuon and let us know if it helps you find the correct answer :The great MBA / MS / M.Tech Dilemma

If it does not, we'll try to find which option is more suitable for you.
  • Rajee Jain
    Rajee Jain
    Heya
    thanxx..i have been thru d linkk..n yea have got sum questnss answeredd..m nw kinda clear bout were to start with..😀
    thanxx!😀
  • Rajee Jain
    Rajee Jain
    Hey can u help me out with the study material required for preparing cat?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THE SECRET DIARY OF BHARAT RATNA Dr C.N.R. Rao He played cricket for 24 years, I was with solid state chemistry for 60 years. V. GANGADHAR Tense moments. Not possible...
Quote: Destin and Dr. Robert Simmons at Georgia State University revealed the tiniest details of a butterfly's wing using an LEO 1450VP scanning electron microscope that can view objects as...
Spice Mobiles has launched the Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X - a Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running smartphone in India. The phone features a 5-inch FWVGA Capacitive Touch display with...
on 24 nov 2013 i purchased devotional audio (mp3) the payment gateway was CCAvenue, but the transaction was unsuccessful but my money got detected. Then i filed complaint in the...
When it comes to rejecting big pay packages, I believe IIMs and IITans have a traditional lead. There are several people who've rejected big packages offered during campus placements. The...